Thursday, November 7, 2013

“Country First”, are you kidding me?

After one of the toughest nights at work I've had in a stone's age I came home to find an email from John McCain in my inbox. How he got my email address I'll never know, probably from some other Republican mailing list I suspect but he couldn't have picked a better morning to send it to me. First read his message and then read the response I sent back to him below it. Trust me; I think you'll agree it's one of my all time epic rants.








My Friend,

It's been a long couple of weeks in Washington and now one thing is clear… America is ready for some straight talk.

It's time for Congress to get back to work at putting America on the right track again.

Our government has shown the world how it can fight over our differences but now it's time to show that we can work together. With some hard work, discussion, and debate, I'm confident we can make a strong investment in restoring the American people's faith in government and end the shutdown politics that serve no one.

Today, I want to hear from you. I think Washington can use more of your input on how to tackle these critical issues facing our country.

Please take just five minutes to complete my National Agenda Survey today.

I hope you will also forward it to your family and friends so that I can get their input on the issues facing our nation. Upon completing your survey, please consider making a contribution of $25, $50, $100 or even $250 to Country First. Your donation will ensure we have the funds necessary to make your voices heard.

Friend, the strongest cure for dysfunction in Washington is an informed citizenry that actively participates in the political process. Please let me hear from you by filling out my National Agenda Survey today.

Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,




John McCain 



MY EMAIL RESPONSE:


“Country First”, are you kidding me? Its John McCain’s self interest first not the interests of the country and certainly not TRUE Republicans. You're the last Republican on earth I would EVER support. For years your repeated attempts to undermine the Conservatives in the party is legendary and has been an utter disgrace.
During your long and destructive career you haven’t advanced any issue I as a Conservative hold near and dear, in fact it’s the opposite. Your contemptuous statements during the shutdown confirmed once and for all that you're a complete fraud and you have no business belonging to the party. In fact you should have switched parties 20 years ago because by my definition you are NOT a Republican and certainly not a Conservative as you tried to convince some gullible Republican and Independent voters during your 2008 Presidential campaign. You certainly didn’t fool me; I knew what your voting record was and where you stood on the important issues.  

Between you, Graham, McConnell and some of the other RINO's in the Senate and the others in the House you've brought the party to its knees and given the Liberals all the power they need to completely destroy the country. Yes, YOU and the other RINO's just like you in the party are just as guilty and responsible for the mess in DC as Obama and the Democrats.

I've completely lost the small amount of respect I once had for you long ago. I wouldn't give you a plug nickel. I'm insulted you'd come to me to with your survey which is a sham and a ruse while also holding your hand out begging for money when you couldn't care less what my input or opinion is because it’s far too “Conservative” or “Extremist.” 

I know your true character Mr. McCain; it is one of being nothing more than a useful idiot for Obama and the Democrat party. It's too late for you to rehabilitate yourself with a phony survey. So please do all of us Conservatives a big favor and just set down, shut up or better yet go away. I can't wait to see you retire. Please take me off your email list and thank you so much for giving us Obama in 2008, he's hands down the most corrupt and incompetent President in American History and makes Nixon and Clinton look like saints. He's truly the gift (or should I say boot on our collective necks) that just keeps on giving."

Jeff Jacques, Conservative

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice. I also replied telling him to take me off his email list until he has the !@# to demand the Kenyan's documentation!

Blog Archive

Followers