Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Art of War by Sun Tzu: Book Review

The Art of WarThe Art of War by Sun Tzu

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


What an incredible and amazing book. It s unreal and scary how this book totally translates well today into so many areas of life and not just in war. In 2 hours there was so much smart information to absorb I was overwhelmed by it. Reading this book might be daunting and difficult for some but listening to it is easy, very easy. This book should be required reading or listening for every American male. It’s a timeless piece of literature that spells out the principles by which you achieve victory and success in life’s struggle.

I’m saving this one and plan on listening to it again and again it’s brilliant. It’ll be filed away in my manhood section of my library for life.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers