Sunday, October 30, 2011

All in with Tebow, it's just One Game


I just don't know how Tebow and the team could have played any worse today against the Lions. Tebow was awful, short throws, long throws and that weird throwing motion of his didn't help him at all today. The OL couldn't pass protect. No running game at all. And the Defense was atrocious, no pass rush, couldn't cover, bad tackling. From top to bottom one of the worst games I've seen. That's saying a lot too considering where we came from with Orton. That said we'll only get better from here.

As bad as Tebow played today I'm all in with Tebow the rest of the season. No way do we back up and put Orton in as starter. We sink or swim with Tebow until the end of the season to see if he can get better and if he doesn't I'm not opposed to making a change for next year if that's what it takes. The haters will come out in force today and say I told you so but it's just one game there's still 9 games to go. Tebow's played 5 games, he didn't play well today nobody can deny it but he deserves at the very least to call this team his own until the last day of the season.

I'll leave the wrecking balls to the haters out there I can't do it. I don't have the heart to say much more about the game this week. We just have to rebound and come back, play better and beat the Raiders next week. That's football, that's life, pick yourself up and live to fight another day.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers