Friday, September 23, 2011

Spinning the Florida GOP Debate



Do you feel the same way I do? After watching the last 2 GOP debates I still come to the same conclusions. Neither Romney nor Perry are Conservative enough and can’t be trusted on far too many issues. Perry is clearly pandering to the Latinos and is soft on immigration. Romney’s failed healthcare plan in Mass. and his belief in global warming turns me away. They seem in the same mold as George W and McCain, to moderate like the beltway RINO’s we already have in Washington.

There’s just something about Romney that seems phony and I believe if elected he’ll be no better than George W.

I know the media hacks wants so much to anoint either or for that reason.  They’ve picked their front runners when we haven’t even had a primary yet. So called Conservative commentators really want a compromising moderate, not a principled Conservative because they don’t think Independents will vote for one. Don’t fall for it this time. I just don’t believe anything the media says including Fox News and I believe given the chance many would vote for someone like Santorum, Newt, Cain and even Bachmann with all her flaws. Anyone of them is a better candidate and come down more on Conservative issues than Romney or Perry.

Romney will win the New Hampshire primary that’s a certainty but I hope in some of the other early primaries these other candidates don’t get written off just yet. Please don’t buy all the hype from the media about Romney or Perry my friends and don’t “settle” as Bachmann said this time. Give each of the other candidates a chance to fight it out all the way through the primary process so we can get the most Conservative Republican nominee we can get for this election. I plan on sticking to my principles and voting for whoever is the most Conservative candidate left standing. I pray many of y
ou will do the same.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers