Monday, October 15, 2012

Broncos Comeback One for the Ages


This ranks as one of the all-time choke jobs.

I thought when Eric Decker did his little somersault and then soon after when Peyton Manning threw the pick six it was all over. The Decker blunder is headed for the bloopers Hall of Shame. I admit it, I couldn't stop rewinding the play and laughing at him. Thankfully he redeemed himself with the nice catch and TD run in the second half.

The meltdown by Philip Rivers was epic. The 5 turnovers in the second half were unbelievable. I just wonder how Rivers and the Chargers can recover from this devastating loss.

I'm trying to remember any game recently where a comeback was so swift and so completely mind numbingly catastrophic. It's been a long time and it’s about time a game like this went in the Broncos favor.

What a game! The Broncos D rose up; Manning rose up and pulled the Bolts down from the sky like dead ducks.

Wow! I still haven't caught my breath. It just does not get any better than this. Hopefully this win gives the Broncos some strong momentum going into the second half of the season.

GO BRONCOS!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers