Thursday, June 28, 2012

Supreme Court Rules on Obamacare, American Taxpayers Lose


I pay almost $400 a month to cover myself with health insurance which I feel is my own responsibility. Now I'll have the great honor to be taxed some more for people who could and should be paying for their own. I understand helping kids, seniors, the disabled and veterans but paying a single cent for some able bodied person insurance’s is nothing but robbery.

Our federal government is quickly leading us down the path of economic suicide and taking our freedoms away from us one by one in the process. Now the main stream media who fully support Obama will use this victory as vindication for Obama and his Presidency. I don’t even have to turn on the news, I’m sure they’ve all but assured him a win. Romney needed this Supreme Court decision just as bad as we did. He’s in a horrible spot now and Obama will be able to say in every speech or debate that “Romneycare” was the model used for Obamacare.

After today’s final beat down on Romney, the GOP and hardworking taxpayers everywhere I hope a 3rd Party candidate runs for President. I’ve had it with the GOP. Romney’s chances of winning are slim and I’d rather vote for a candidate who’s a real Conservative. And NO it isn’t Ron Paul either. Paul is a moron. Maybe someone will step forward who I can vote for and feel as though I voted for real change but I have no idea who that person is because these politicians have no courage to stand up and fight for what they know in their heart is really right. At least I could say I did voice my opinion with my vote even though it’ll be in vain.

It’s a sad day, I pray for my country and my kids because our country is going right straight to hell and doing it in record time. And I personally feel totally hopeless and powerless to anything to help stop it.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers