Monday, May 21, 2012

Sturgeon Fishing on the Columbia River

It's no fishing story, I caught the biggest Sturgeon of the day.

 Without a doubt this was one of best fishing days of my entire life. The weather was windy and cold but the fishing was amazing. We caught over 30 Sturgeon in the Columbia River.

Billy Davis of Gale Force Guides based in Warrenton, OR was the fishing Charter we used and he was an expert at helping us catch them. If you want the best Sturgeon Charter in NW Oregon book your trip with Gale Force Guides.

It was fun fishing with my Wife Jenny Jacques, my Step-Son Kane Charlson, my Brother David Jacques and our 2 dear friends Ryan Taggart and Trevor Taggart.

It’s a fact: The worst day of fishing is better than the best day at work.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers